Saturday 14 April 2018

My First Menu Del Dia!



I had my first introduction to Menu Del Dia in March, 2018 when I had a three course
meal, with wine for ten euros! I visited Cafeteria Sierra Minera with my new found
friends, where I feasted on a delicious selection of cooked meats for starter, pork chop
with home made chips for main, and chocolate pudding for after, all washed down
with wine! Brilliant! I learnt that the Spanish love to share their food with each
other. Sounds like a good thing to me!

People walker slower, eat slower, but unfortunately they do not talk more
slowly!

I feel free here. Free to just sit and enjoy a coffee and some tapas.
There is no rush.

You always have to ask for the bill because the waiters would never
intrude upon you by bringing the bill before you asking for it.

No-one knows how to relax and enjoy life quite the Spanish and that's
why I love it. Me gusta!

Coming up - my more adventurous way of travelling to Spain....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Hire Car and Mar de Plastico!

I had lovely trip back to La Union a few weeks ago, and I actually hired a car for this trip, for the first time ever!   I didn’t know how...