Tuesday 12 June 2018

The Joy Of Television!



It has been nearly three months since I took the lease on my apartment, and I have at last got a lovely television in my place! Hurrah! We have even managed to link it up to the satellite dish already provided on the terrace, and hey presto, English television! I no longer have a silence when I wake up in the morning, as I have something to listen to in the background. Even though I love the sounds of the birds when I wake up, it is still nice to have a familiar voice to listen to occasionally.



This isn't my television, but you get the gist!!

Out comes the remote to watch old favourites like Minder, The Professionals and Wheel of Fortune!!

It isn't long though before I realise that I miss hearing Spanish being spoken and I get ready and go down the Panaderia to mix with the locals. I am getting the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Hire Car and Mar de Plastico!

I had lovely trip back to La Union a few weeks ago, and I actually hired a car for this trip, for the first time ever!   I didn’t know how...